Benefits to Capital Providers
The IECA PACE Program is an "open market" that encourages the participation of a wide variety of capital providers that meet minimum program requirements.
There are many reasons to become an approved C-PACE Capital Provider or to add C-PACE to your existing repertoire of financial products. Participating in the IECA PACE Program provides:
- Customers a new, low-cost way to fund needed capital improvements for their business or investment properties.
- Contractors a financing tool to help sell more energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation projects.
- An opportunity to fund retrofit investments that increase cash flow and property value, reduce operating expenses, and attract and retain tenants.
- Consistent legal structure, uniform program guidelines and standards, and a single point of contact through the IECA, the Program Administrator.
- A vehicle for marketing your institution as an clean energy advocate.
To view the Request for Qualifications for interested PACE capital providers click here.
The lender agreement can be found here.
Please contact CapitalProvider@IECAPace.org for information about registering as a C-PACE Capital Provider.