Benefits to Capital Providers
The IECA PACE Program is an "open market" that encourages the participation of a wide variety of capital providers that meet minimum program requirements.
There are many reasons to become an approved C-PACE Capital Provider or to add C-PACE to your existing repertoire of financial products. Participating in the IECA PACE Program provides:
- Customers a new, low-cost way to fund needed capital improvements for their business or investment properties.
- Contractors a financing tool to help sell more energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation projects.
- An opportunity to fund retrofit investments that increase cash flow and property value, reduce operating expenses, and attract and retain tenants.
- Consistent legal structure, uniform program guidelines and standards, and a single point of contact through the IECA, the Program Administrator.
- A vehicle for marketing your institution as an environmental advocate.
Please contact CapitalProvider@IECAPace.org for information about registering as a capital provider.